I put Katelyn on the floor and went to help some boys with breakfast. As I walked back over, I stopped, looked at the boys, asked Paul "did you roll Katelyn over?" and looked at her with a very stunned expression. This is what she looked like. We actually wondered if she was asleep, but she wasn't.
She was, however, very happy about her accomplishment.
I couldn't help grinning a bit myself then I rolled her back over.
This is what she did!! This time I witnessed the rolling action. I was pretty excited for her until I thought to myself, "Wait! Don't do that, naughty baby!!"
At least she waited until AFTER she was 4 months old unlike Austin, William, and Matthew who were all super early rollers and crawlers.
And yes, she went ahead and did it a third time although after that she was too busy grinning at me for me to get a video. Maybe the video will come another day!






No comments:
Post a Comment