Monday, August 2, 2010
Don't give me toys!
Matthew likes to play with his hands and grab blankets and clothes. Since he knows his hands exist, I've tried giving him some practice a few times with some hanging toys.
The first few times he smacked them around a bit and then got bored and stared out of the window. Now he has decided that he wants nothing to do with them at all. I lay him down with nice and handy toys and this is his reaction:
He's a bit (okay, maybe a lot) tense and is refusing to touch the toys. With his fists all balled up and clamped to his chest, he's even got his abs tightened up and his feet off the floor. The second the toys are gone he relaxes again.
I guess we will try again another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
The toys must have jumped him when you turned your back. Think "Toy Story" but mean! ;)
Post a Comment