This is an average day of dirty underwear at our house. This is Sid's. He is FIVE. It's been like this for more than a year-and-a-half. HONESTLY, CHILD!!!
Oh Shelly, I am sorry! That is no fun. I think I would give up...even if he was 5. You're a trooper! PS- We missed you at the YW mtg. last night! I am sure you missed all of us too. :)
I am the slightly crazy mother of six sweet and silly kids. We have a lot of fun at our house and most of my days are spent enjoying and caring for these wonderful children. My dearest friend is my husband, Paul. I love to read, play games (sometimes even the kids' games), scrapbook, cook (as long as I don't have too many little helpers), sew, play the piano, and try not to completely loose my marbles.
3 comments:
I'm sorry, so sorry
Mine's almost six and we have the same problem. Sometimes I just throw them away. YUCK!!!!
Oh Shelly, I am sorry! That is no fun. I think I would give up...even if he was 5. You're a trooper!
PS- We missed you at the YW mtg. last night! I am sure you missed all of us too. :)
Post a Comment