Well, as Paul wrote, we have a new baby in our family! William Thomas was born on Friday, May 9, 2008 at 1:38 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 18 inches tall. He looks a lot like three other newborns I have known, but does have some red in his hair, so we will see if he stays a red-head or not. He also has a cute little pointy ear, so I guess he's our new elvish prince! Here's some pictures for you all!
Monday, May 12, 2008
William Thomas
Well, as Paul wrote, we have a new baby in our family! William Thomas was born on Friday, May 9, 2008 at 1:38 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 18 inches tall. He looks a lot like three other newborns I have known, but does have some red in his hair, so we will see if he stays a red-head or not. He also has a cute little pointy ear, so I guess he's our new elvish prince! Here's some pictures for you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Lancaster Family!!!
Our baby has grown. He is 1. I want to see you soon. Love, the Darrow Family (narrated by Makayla)
I love your new family picture, everyone's so happy! Isn't it amazing how a new baby will always bring that happy family feeling? Also, Shelly you look great!
Post a Comment