Monday, April 7, 2008

Trying out a blog

Here I am procrastinating folding the laundry since I am really sick of my back hurting so much and I am finding Bugs' and Bonnie's blogs quite entertaining. I really should be doing something better with my time, but for now I am going to start my own blog and see what happens. I hope you all enjoy my senseless ramblings on this blog!!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Now what are you going to say, that's my question. My blogs would all be one-liners without much content or depth. The challenge now becomes what to say...or what not to say. By the way, I noticed you did not mention anything about your husband in your personal biography. I'm sure he's a fun guy, inteligent, handsome, charismatic, devoted, possibly missing a few marbles, too, but very loyal and loving. He sounds like the kind of fellow I'd like to know more about.

Love, your husband...

Tiffany said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog. I love having one. It's a great way to stay in touch. I'll be checking back often! And if you want to come visit mine too. :)

The Shill Spill said...

Wow...who's this Paul guy...and why does he like your husband so much?! :) Hahahahah! (Too funny Paul!)