so without further ado here's what I say:
We each have items we can't live without.
If others draw near them we scream and shout!
These special items are one-of-a-kind.
Mom tries to hide them, but we seek and find.
What can they be? Do you not know?
They warm us up after days in the snow.
They make us happy, cuddly, and calm.
They give us comfort when we've had a qualm.
Grandma made them, they are so soft.
They are so special we use them oft.
They are so special we use them oft.
You think you know the mystery?
Those "special blankets?" Can it be?
Our blankets save us from our foes.
They help us sleep at each day's close.
They are one thing we just MUST get.
When our high demands are just not met.
We love our blankets one and all,
and we will love them even when we're tall.
Thank you for my cuddly friend,
so I can sleep at this day's end.

These pictures were all taken yesterday.
The boys were so tired they just couldn't play!






2 comments:
Great poem!!!
I agree- it doesn't get much better then a great blanket for little boys!!! P.S. William looks so old in those photos
I love it! My boys love their blankets just as much, in as many ways! Thank you for the tribute!
Post a Comment