I only ridicule those who are defenseless. I am actually afraid I will get in trouble if I post any goofy ones of Paul, but the kids think it's hilarious!
I am the slightly crazy mother of six sweet and silly kids. We have a lot of fun at our house and most of my days are spent enjoying and caring for these wonderful children. My dearest friend is my husband, Paul. I love to read, play games (sometimes even the kids' games), scrapbook, cook (as long as I don't have too many little helpers), sew, play the piano, and try not to completely loose my marbles.
5 comments:
Ha ha! My favorite is William's photo!
That is so cute Shelly! What about mom and dad? NO funny pictures of you guys? :)
I only ridicule those who are defenseless. I am actually afraid I will get in trouble if I post any goofy ones of Paul, but the kids think it's hilarious!
Hey there,
Good job updating your blog. Photo's look like our session... not too many good picutures, but I guess that's the way it is.
What a sweet family! I can't believe how big Savannah and Sid are! We never met the other two, but they cute too.
Post a Comment