Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No more kids



I put up the Christmas stockings last week and realized that we can't have any more kids. The six stocking just look so perfect and fit exactly right on the two sides of the fireplace. I guess you have to have some kind of reason to be done having kids, right?!? Does this count as a good reason?

It's probably not really the case, but I guess we will wait and see. Paul did point out that we just need a bigger fireplace if we have any more kids.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

or shorter stockings or not over the fireplace... so many more options or ways to alter the "no more kids" theory (I have the same theory with five... It's so cute with just 5, six would be too crowded) but I suppose that it could be the BEST reason out there to be done with kids (if you are looking for one).

Unknown said...

I think you've got some good reasoning there :) Send your super-fertility my way though!

Tiffany said...

I have the opposite problem. Ben told me that since we have 6 pegs on our FHE board we need another kid in our family, silly boy!

And I love the new family picture, you guys look great.

Melody said...

But Shelly, don't you think Savannah needs a little sister?

The Shill Spill said...

4 sounds good to me....but I can't say that for you. :) *Only for me!

Palmer family said...

You know you aren't really "done" having kids. ;)
I like your new family picture as well. Cute! Thanks to Marble Front? I've considered the same location many 'o times! :)