Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our New House

It's been a while since I posted anything. I am having writer's block and keep thinking of great ideas while feeding a baby in the middle of the night, but then they can't seem to formulate again when I wake up. It makes me wonder how coherent they are in the first place. Anyway, I keep getting questions about our house, so I put together some pictures of it. Enjoy the show!!
Click to play Our New House
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing! I love Savannah's butterflies. I've been thinking of doing something like that for Grace. I may have to steal your idea! :)

Shelly said...

Steal away!! You can get the butterflies at JoAnn's. You can also decorate them although I would recommend keeping them plain. We decorated a few and it was not very easy getting them to look nice with the poor quality sparkle paint they provided.

The Shill Spill said...

Very nice guys! So good to see what you are up to, and the things you are so talented at! (Like decorating!) It's fun to see where you live. (If not where, then what you live in.) :)

Bugs said...

so cute! isn't it nice to have a place to call home finally? that rocks and it's decorated so cute. great job!

Horner Family said...

Shelly I love your house! Oh what I wouldn't give to get there....okay okay I will someday I know. You have paid your dues! I'm so happy for you guys I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I'm glad you commented on our blog because I seem to have lost yours, don't worry, I've got it saved now. So fun to see you through the blog world. Miss you guys!