
My friend Tiffany, gave me this award. I was pleasantly surprised especially since I am a blog slacker lately. This is what she said on her blog about this award:
"The Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
The award is supposed to be passed on to 8 bloggers. I try to not link my blogs to other blogs, just for the safety benefit of my friends and family, so if any of you I list would like others to access your blog, go ahead and post a comment.
Bugs and Bonnie, for talking me in to starting a blog in the first place, for being wonderful life-long friends, and for keeping old friends up-to-date on new happenings.
Paul has a great blog for posting stories about our ancestors. He doesn't update it as faithfully as some, but it is an awesome idea and can help others learn more about these people on our family tree.
Tiffany Z.'s blog is updated so regularly I can barely keep up. Tiffany includes recipes, new ideas and pointers on life as a mom, and inspires and motivates us regular moms to keep going.
Aubrey Horner has such a cute family and they are just awesome people. When I read her blog I find myself smiling and feeling so good inside. I am reminded of the great friends Aubrey and Tyler are and how they always helped everyone around them feel wonderful.
Honorary mention: Lisa, who always reminds me that I need to update my blog although she doesn't have one of her own (you should!!).






2 comments:
I feel honored to be mentioned at all!!! Thanks.
okay... I spied myself (does that sound self-centered) I should blog, but don't have a fancy-smanchy camera to take pictures of my beautiful babies...so we will see...
Post a Comment