Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween fun

We dragged Grammie with us to the pumpkin patch the week before Halloween. The kids had a great time and I even pieced together a decent picture with them all together.
No thanks to Sid for being a turkey while I was trying to get just one cute picture.
Matthew loved the wagon. I guess we need to get it out more than once a year.
Fall time is perfect for getting awesome pictures of my cute William! 

I will give Sid some credit. He did decide to be happy the second I wasn't forcing him into a group picture.

 Matthew is just plain cute.
 As I said.
 They had fun watching the animals.
 And seriously checking them out as well. 
 We all got a few nice runs through the hay maze (even Grammie and me--it's not nearly as hard if you are tall enough to see where the dead-ends are).
My boys had fun climbing the tractor.
Here are their Halloween costumes. We had a skeleton, a black widow spider, Pocahontas, a lion, and Winnie the Pooh.
Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

ba said...

The Halloween custom turned out very cute. It is so fun to see your family, even if it is just in pictures.